Municipal Court

May I have an Attorney for an Infraction Hearing

Home  Government  Municipal Court  Electronic Hearing Instructions and Form  May I Have an Attorney?

Court Appointed Counsel or Public Defense is not available for this type of case.  However, you may hire an attorney at your own expense, to represent you.  If you are to be represented by counsel, the attorney is required to file a notice of appearance with the Court and the City Prosecutor, prior to the hearing date.  For scheduling purposes, it is necessary to have sufficient notice.

Know Your Rights