Beginning Tuesday, September 8, paving and sewer grading will be occurring in the Mountain View neighborhood.
There will be limited access during work hours.
PAVING construction hours are anticipated to be Tuesday, September 8 through Thursday, September 10; 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. each day (weather permitting).
SEWER GRADING construction hours are anticipated to be Tuesday, September 15 through Thursday, September 17; 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. each day (weather permitting).
The dashed lines on the map represent the paving locations for 9/8 through 9/10. The zig-zag lines on the map show the sewer grading locations for 9/15 through 9/17.
There will be detour signs and flaggers along all routes.
Traffic flow and access to and from driveways will be impacted during work hours. Please plan accordingly and avoid the area whenever possible during construction hours.
Asphalt must cool before vehicle traffic will be permitted.
Please be alert while driving in this area, and follow all construction signs and directions of flagging personnel for your safety.
We thank you for your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
Paving locations include (9/8-9/10):
• I Street between Olympic Highway North and Laurel Street
• G Street between Olympic Highway North and King Street
• Washington Street between C Street and E Street
• Laurel Street between C Street and E Street
• E Street between Olympic Highway North and 13th Street
Sewer grading locations include (9/15-9/17):
• All of the above mentioned paving locations
• E Street between Olympic Highway North and Van Buren Street
• D Street between Jackson Street and Monroe Street
• C Street between Olympic Highway North and Van Buren Street
• Van Buren Street between C Street and D Street